There was a bunch of posts on other blogs about top ten favorite summer scents last month; I've finally put in my two cents in on the subject.
1. Estée Lauder Azurée Soleil Eau Fraiche Skinscent - to the best of my recollection, I've never bought anything from Estée Lauder in my life...until now. I love this concoction of coconut and tiare.
2. Ava Luxe Gardenia Musk - when did I start liking gardenia? This one is very user-friendly, slightly tangy, and tempered with a nice white musk.
3. Montale Soleil de Capri - a dry citrus scent with a white musk base. Hey, I like white musk.
4. Olivier Durbano Amethyst - crisp, peppery incense with a hint of fruit.
5. Hermès Un Jardin Sur le Nil - grapefruit and cedar.
6. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie - a fragrant sweet nothing of pears with a bit of vanilla and musk.
7. Bulgari Au Thé Rouge - Like a glass of iced tea...with musk (I see a pattern).
8. Parfums 06130 Yuzu Rouge - bracing bright citrus.
9. Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur - sometimes a gal needs to feel sexy, even in the humidity.
10. Burberry Summer - light fruits and florals and...you guessed it...white musk.